Beautiful 2nd Floor Condo!
119 Crooked Gulley Circle #3 Sunset Beach, NC, 28468 United States Get directions$235,000 $159/Sq. ft.
- Style2 Story
- Age18 Years
- Area Sea Trail Plantation
- District Brunswick County
- MLS# 100220296
- Listed 5 Months 28 Days Ago
Description: Beautiful 2nd floor condo in the very popular Osprey Creek in Sea Trail Plantation. The beauty of this condo is the unobstructed view of the Calabash Creek and the 14 golf hole on the Jones Course. This three bedroom, two bath property offers an open floor plan, breakfast bar, dining area, living room and an enclosed screened porch where you can relax and enjoy the views, the golfers and the wildlife along the water. The master bedroom features two closets, double bathroom vanity, walk-in shower and water closet. There is storage under the steps inside the condo and an outdoor closet for additional storage. The condo is sold unfurnished. Sea Trail Plantation offers an array of amenities including 3 golf courses, 2 Resident clubhouses, 2 outdoor pools, tennis, fitness facility, community garden, library, and parking on beautiful Sunset Beach. This property is immaculate and well maintained.
- Levels: 1
- Other: Appliances/Equip: Dishwasher, Ceiling Fan(s), City Limits: Y, Comm Garden, Composition, Construction Type: Stick Built, Construction: Wood Frame, Cooling System: Central, Creek View, Dining Room Type: Combination, Disposal, Dryer, Elem Schl: Jessie Mae Monroe, Exterior Finish: Brick, Fitness Center, Flooring: Carpet, Foundation: Crawl Space, Golf Course, Heating System: Heat Pump, High Schl: West Brunswick, High School 2: Early College, HOA Amenities: Clubhouse, Interior Features: Blinds/Shades, Laundry Location: Room, Lot Description: Golf Course Lot, Lot Dimensions: 0, Lot Water Features: Creek Front, Maint - Comm Areas, Maint - Ext Bldg, Maint - Grounds, Master Insure, Mddl Schl: Shallotte, Mgmt Fee, Municipal Water, Pantry, Parking/Driveway: Off Street, Paved, Paved, Pest Control, Picnic Grounds, Pool-Community, Porch, Porch/Balcony/Deck: Covered, Public (City/Cty/St), Refrigerator, Restaurant, Road Type/Frontage: Maintained, Roof: Shingle, Screened, Smoke Detectors, Stories
Taxes & Fees
- Monthly Condo Fees : $3,690
- Taxes: $1,548
- Tax Year: 2019
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|3||Jessie Mae Monroe Elementary||K-5||4.2 mi|
|4||West Brunswick High||9-12||8.5 mi|
|5||Shallotte Middle||6-8||8.7 mi|
|10||Union Elementary||K-5||5.5 mi|
|6||Waccamaw Elementary||K-8||11.7 mi|
|5||Cedar Grove Middle||6-8||14.9 mi|
|3||Supply Elementary||PK-5||17.3 mi|
|5||Virginia Williamson Elementary||PK-5||17.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
Anna Marie KozelBroker, Realtor Broker with 34 years experience
- Anna Marie Kozel - Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage 5826 Beach Drive SW, Shallotte, NC 28470
- Mobile (910) 393-7306
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Coastal Carolina Communities- Sunset Beach, Ocean Isle Beach, Holden Beach, Shallotte, Calabash, Carolina Shores, Supply, North Myrtle Beach and Little River, SC
- Specializations Serving Buyers & Sellers in Coastal Carolinas in Residential Neighborhoods and Golf Communities